Rental Application Process
Applicants Interested Our Rental Properties:
Thank you for your interest in our rental property. Please see below for our step-by-step guide to submitting an application.
Step 1: Review Neighborhood CCRs:
Cove at Morrison Plantation:
Carriage Club: Click here for Carriage Club's Rules and Regulations
Johnson Manor: Click here for Johnson Manor's Rules and Regulations
Step 2: Complete Online Application (no fee at this time):
- Complete Application Form: Click here for online rental application form
- We need a separate online application for each resident 18 years and older. No fee will be collected at this time.
- Please note the online application form will require you to upload:
- Picture of Driver’s License / ID
- Three Months of Pay Stubs / Proof of Funds
- Picture of Each Pet (if applicable)
If you prefer to complete a paperwork application, please click here and email completed application form back to Rentals.NagyProperties@gmail.com.
Step 3: Collect Application Fee / Run Background & Credit Checks:
- If the initial application looks good, we will inform you and request you to submit your $100 per adult (anyone 18 and older) application fee so that we can run the background and credit checks.
- Two forms of payment are available:
- Venmo: @Andrew-Nagy-0
- Check made payable to Nagy Properties
The third-party background website we use will send you an email asking you to give us permission to run background and credit checks. You will need to approve the request via the email.
Step 4: Sign Lease Agreement
If the property owner approves the applicant, the next step is completing paperwork:
- Working With Real Estate Agents
- Lease Agreement
- Lease Addendum
- Maintenance Addendum
- Pet Addendum (if applicable)
Step 5: Collect Payment
With the signing of the lease, we will need separate checks, all made payable to Nagy Properties, for each of the following:
- Security Deposit
- First Month’s Rent
- Pet Fee (if applicable)
Step 6: Submit Proof of Renters Insurance & Set Up Utilities
Prior to moving in, we will need:
- Proof of renter's insurance
- Transfer utility service in your name. Please note, start date for utilities listed below need to be in your name the first day of your lease term, regardless of your planned move-in date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at Rentals.NagyProperties@gmail.com.